On 5/11/23 14:39, Andreas Haase wrote:
Hello,

Am 11.05.2023 um 14:38 schrieb Dick Essebaggers <d...@leibniz-psychology.org>:

Ist it maybe possible to download some older clients or is it the same policy?

That is covered by the same policy, as long as you do not have a subscription.

Please note we released Bareos 22 a while ago, and we support n+2 versions, hence (standard) Bareos 19.x (released ~3+- years ago) is EOL.

Regards,
Andreas

best:
Frank

--
Bareos GmbH & Co. KG
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 29646