Hi all!

Complete beginner to BareOS and I'm going through the setup process. When
doing the btape test I'm getting the following:
Doing Bareos scan of blocks:
1 block of 1048512 bytes in file 1
End of File mark.
2 blocks of 1048512 bytes in file 2
End of File mark.
3 blocks of 1048512 bytes in file 3
End of File mark.
1 block of 1048512 bytes in file 4
End of File mark.
Total files=4, blocks=7, bytes = 7,339,584
End scanning the tape.
We should be in file 4. I am at file 4. This is correct!

The above Bareos scan should have output identical to what follows.
Please double check it ...
=== Sample correct output ===
1 block of 64448 bytes in file 1
End of File mark.
2 blocks of 64448 bytes in file 2
End of File mark.
3 blocks of 64448 bytes in file 3
End of File mark.
1 block of 64448 bytes in file 4
End of File mark.
Total files=4, blocks=7, bytes = 451,136
=== End sample correct output ===

If the above scan output is not identical to the
sample output, you MUST correct the problem
or Bareos will not be able to write multiple Jobs to
the tape.

The results don't match but it doesn't make any suggestion on how to
resolve the issue. My best efforts to find a solution without asking have
been in vain.

What steps should I be taking to get these numbers in line with each other?

Thanks