Regarding the "Transit inbound IPv4 filters" section it is only a
matter of making the text a bit clearer. Just mention that you should
only accept back your own prefixes/address space if you have AS
customers bellow you that might be advertising more specifics of your
own address space. And maybe have a section clarifying this SWIP/LOA
agreement between provider and customer.

When that happens you should also be careful with what you accept on
your peering sessions or you will end up giving free transit traffic
to your customers if they advertise more specifics on those peerings
(IXPs are a good example). In theory your customer should not be able
to deagreggate the announcement but you cannot enforce that. All you
can do is have exact matches on your peerings.

Luis