I do not believe the components are rated to even work at -20C.  You would
need industrial or military temperature range components.  The parts on the
BBB are commercial/consumer grade and are rated to work only down to about
0C.   Finding commercial grade parts that will function at -20C will be
hard to do.  You might have to go through an entire bin of chips to find
three or four that will work at that temperature.   Industrial temperature
range components will generally work down to -30 or -40 and military grade
generally goes down to -65C