Hi

I am running ubuntu on my BBB.  One problem that I have is that the display
is out of range of the monitor.  For example, the penguin that displays at
bootup on the top left corner is displayed only half.  All the text after
that is also a little bit outside the monitor range, for example, the login
prompt.  I have it connected to my TV via HDMI.  I tried to change the TV
picture settings but no matter what setting I use (full screen, 3:4,
whatever), the part of the display remains outside the screen.  I tried it
on my other TV and it had the same issue.

Anyone knows what's going on?

Thanks.