WARNING: at drivers/usb/musb/musb_host.c:125
musb_h_tx_flush_fifo+0x35/0x5c()

what's your kernel version?  and what's your MUSB RTL version?
I  encourtered same problem also, and it seems the kernel's MUSB code is
not identical to
my MUSB core, e.g. when you flush the txfifo, for my MUSB, you must clear
the
MUSB_TXCSR_TXPKTRDY at same time.

Also  you can describle your problem clearly and post a request in linux
usb maillist.

here is the code:
http://lxr.linux.no/linux+v3.12/drivers/usb/musb/musb_host.c