Thanks Micka. I was considering just removing the request to capemgr via uEnv.txt, and writing a service to populate the slot. Ultimately the loading should be taken care of via the EEPROM signature, but that has not yet been implemented. I was just curious as to what was the difference between Debian and Angstrom which makes capemgr.enable_partno not work reliably on Debian.

Best regards,

Dave.