I really appreciate all the help so far. The resources you have pointed me
to are far better than what I had. I've already taken a look at your Minix
source code. I'll sit down with that, the Linux code, and the various
datasheets and see what I can pull together. Once I have something working,
IF I get something working, I'll post all the information back to this
forum. Most people may not be too interested in the bare metal part, but it
could be useful for future driver development for other OSs.