From:  <sun19920...@gmail.com>
Date:  Tuesday, June 10, 2014 at 10:32 PM
To:  <beagleboard@googlegroups.com>
Subject:  Re: [beagleboard] beaglebone ADC AIN0 AIN2 AIN3 cannot be used?

> Hi, John.
> Could you teach me how to disable touchscreen driver?
> should I delete the "cape-bone-lcd3-00A0.dtbo" under /lib/firmware  ?
> or should I modify "am335x-bone.dtb" under /boot ?
You need to disable the touchscreen in the kernel .config. Easiest way is to
do the following:

In the Kernel folder:
make xconfig

Under Device Drivers/Staging drivers

Unselect "TI Touchscreen Interface”

Save and rebuild kernel

Alternatively, edit the .config file:

Search for CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_TI_AM335X_TSC=y

Change to

# CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_TI_AM335X_TSC is not set

Save and rebuild kernel.

http://eewiki.net/display/linuxonarm/BeagleBone+Black

Regards,
John