On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 8:50 PM, Lucas Tanure <ltan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is what I think. Could you guys comment ?

Thanks for taking a pass at this.

> Members
>
> Who can join?
>
> Anyone who is active in the BeagleBoard.org forum and has developed a cape
> for beagle.

Certainly people who have only contributed software should be able to
join. I like the idea that some sort of output is required. How about
answered a query on the forum to the satisfaction of the person who
asked the question AND either has a commit to one of the repositories
at http://github.com/beagleboard or a design listed at
http://beaglebonecapes.com?

> Will there be dues?
>
> To be a member, the applicant should pay an annual fee. This money  is
> reversed to the foundation maintenance and pay expenses set forth in the
> purposes.
> In order to provide hack days for BeagleBoard.org the foundation could
> charge for participation in these hack days.

How much? What should members get for this fee?