Greetings to all :-)

I received my new BBB (Beaglebone Black, Revision A6) and was following the
startup directions.

My Windows 7 x64 PC recognized the BBB when I plugged in the USB cable and
it assigned a drive letter to the new device.

I downloaded and ran the USB driver installer (BONE_D64.exe), it ran and
completed with no problems.

I added a TCP address alias, to enable my computer to talk on
*192.168.7.xxx* subnet.

I hooked up an ethernet cable between my BBB & my network hub, and tried to
access the web page at *192.168.7.2 *as directed.
My Firefox browser times out and gives me an error page stating:

*"The connection has timed out"The server at 192.168.7.2 is taking too long
to respond."*

I have tried using the "Advanced IP Scanner" utility to scan the
192.168.7.0 through 192.168.7.255 address range and no devices, other than
my computer, shows up.

Is there a recommended TCP/IP network scanner that would be able to find my
BBB ?

Thank you in advance for any & all help.

Jonmar