Hi!

I recently finished a batch of my third generation "IBB-Cape", featuring
KNX/EIB, Enocean Onewire interfaces.

The capes offers
- KNX/EIB interface through purpose-build ASIC TPUART v2 for best KNX
conformance
- Enocean RF interface based on Enoceans TCM310 Gateway
- four dedicated DS2484 Onewire-Busmaster
- protected serial connector for smart meter reading

Perfect software support
The KNX/EIB interface can directly be used with an unpatched "eibd" Daemon
which is the de-facto standard software on Linux. The Onewire busmasters
are directly supported in owfs (>2.9). The Enocean TCM310 is the same as in
the USB300 USB-dongle and is therefore compatible with home automation
software like OpenHAB and FHEM. The Cape is directly detected thanks to R.
Nelson on the 3.8.x kernels and can easily be enabled on later kernels (as
most interfaces use UART or the I2C).

New in the third iteration are the ingenious Phoenix Contact PTSM
connectors, making the Onewire cabling a breeze. Furthermore a better
filtering/protection was implemented at the serial conector.

If a RTC is required (which I do not recommend), footprints for a Maxim
MAX3232MZ RTC chip and a battery holder are present.

You can see some photos at
http://knx-user-forum.de/diy-do-yourself/29676-beaglebone-cape-mit-knx-4x-onewire-enocean-rtc-ehz-moeglich-4.html#post417406
.

Best regards,