That was frighteningly fast! I just copied some random, old uEnv.txt i
found here, since i never really got this uEnv.txt or u-boot commands :/
Here is a copy of the uEnv.txt that i am using:

mpurate=1000
dvimode="hd720 omapfb.vram=0:8M,1:4M,2:4M"
vram=16M
optargs="consoleblank=0"
console="tty0 console=ttyS2,115200n8"