I am using a 4 GB, Kingston, uSD card, shipped with my hardware. I have
avoided sandisk, as I have got myself a few issues with the brand. I just
bought another 2 cards, testing now with those.
By the way, after running netinstall script, am I supposed to get a single
partition? Because I am only getting boot partition, with about 48 MB.