Hey TFJ,

Thank you for answering my question. Calling pruio_config() twice was my
bad. I didn't notice. I already removed it as the printf() function. Anyway
it gives the same result around 10kHz.

Pardon my ignorance but about the ADC, how can I activate less steps?
 And how can I  remove the default configuration (open delay 0x98,
avaraging 4)? It is in the library "pruio_c_wrapper.h"? If so for what
value should I change (#define PRUIO_DEF_AVRAGE   4)?

The thing about libpruio 0.2, is that I've already installed yesterday, but
when I try to do the stepper example, it gives the message (setValue P1
error (no pin control)), and I don't know yet what the problem might be,
and I need to use the GPIO to do the same algorithm above. So I was still
trying something on libpruio0.0.2. Maybe you can help me figure it out, if
possible.

I thank you again,
Luciano.