The ADC can definitely sample at 1.6 MHz, that is four channels could go up
to 400 kHz each (sequentially). The 1.6 MHz correspond to the minimal 15
steps for one sample when setting the ADC clock to 24 MHz, that is, setting
the CLKDIV register to zero, and not to 7 as it is set by default (which
explains your 200kHz theoretical sampling rate). I have my own assembler
code which works, but as it is a bit older, it is not in line with newer
things like libpruio. If you want to have a look at my code to get it
working let me know and I'll send it to you.