Gunter (Sorry for the typo, not using good behaved keyboard), thanks for
your reply!
Since I am on 3.14, i have no capemgr to make sure it is really not loaded.
I am not sure if I completely got your idead, but the framer being active
or not should not pose an issue, the big problem is if its driver is
sending data over GPIO2. Also, I don't know where the real uEnv.txt file is
stored in my eMMC.
Here is the output of lsblk:

mmcblk0boot0 179:8    0     2M  1 disk
mmcblk0boot1 179:16   0     2M  1 disk
mmcblk0      179:0    0   3.6G  0 disk
├─mmcblk0p1  179:1    0    96M  0 part
└─mmcblk0p2  179:2    0   3.5G  0 part /

mmcblk0p1 is a partition that gets mounted as storage when i plug the board
over USB and I don't know if those mmcblk0boot* have a filesystem or not
(raw data?), all I know is that I can't mount them with mount /mmcblk0boot0
/mnt/bp0.
Any other thoughts on this?
Thanks again!
Paulo Sherring.