The support package is just examples of how to use RemoteProc/RPMSG. Remember
to use V4.02 for the V4.1 Linux Kernel and V5 for the V4.4 Linux kernel. The
V4.02 uses mailbox events and the V5 uses interrupt events. If you want ARM
sample code which interacts with the PRU firmware, look in the Linux source
code /samples/rpmsg.

Here is how to use the PRU support package:

http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/PRU_Training:_Hands-on_Labs
<http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/PRU_Training:_Hands-on_Labs>

Regards,
John