The read me for the BSP zip files you attached go look at itIt says it's a QNX
6.50 BSP.See if you can get the latest BSP 7.0

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 10:49 AM, Lucas SOLDA<lucasold...@gmail.com> wrote:
I think the guide refers to this :
http://www.qnx.com/developers/docs/6.6.0.update/#com.qnx.doc.bsp_update.guide/topic/bsp_660_structure.html

Le jeudi 4 mars 2021 à 17:16:54 UTC+1, lazarman a écrit :

The BSP pdf you sent references another BSP user's guide can you find it?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android