I have the following question. I'd like to think that others have
experienced this and it's not just me.

Working on NT Server.
I am trying to write cgi scripts using the Learning Perl book for Windows
version.
I have setup a simple html program which calls a cgi script.
I find the script but fails to execute it. It currently just prints
everything in the cgi file to screen.

I have created a Virtual Directory called heartsweb within IIS.
Properties are as follows
A directory located on this server.
Local Path - c:\Inetput\wwwroot\Hearts
Access Permissions - Read
Application Settings - Hearts
Starting Point - <Default Web Site>\heartsweb
Configuration includes .cgi and .pl both using c:\Perl\bin\Perl.exe %s %s
Permissions - Execute (including script)

I have select Allow Anonymous Access with Administrator I have also tried
the IUSER account as discussed below

The directories below all have the same properties.

Any help would be really appreciated and also how do I subscribe to the cgi
list aswell.
Hope you follow everything above.

John Preece
Technical Consultant
Tel : 0121 585 2552
E-Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Prestige is the 'Clear Thinking' Technology Partner
Visit our new web site www.prestige-systems.co.uk
<http://www.prestige-systems.co.uk>