Title: Message
Hi all,
 I am entirely new to apache and CGI. Can any one help me out in making apache server to execute the CGI scripts. The error message that I got it "couldn't spawn child process". I followed the steps to configure the httpd.conf file. Everything seems to be correct and the Apache server is running fine. I tried this in Win 2000.
Pls. help me out.

rgds,
vinai

whatsoever is strictly prohibited.