Hi,

this is the URL :

ftp://ftp.squeak.org/4.4/

You may want to start with the all in one. Before you need to ask, projects go to the Squeaklets subfolder and are installed into your current project :-)

So you save a project from inside itself and load it one project above in the hierarchy.

Personally I (on Win) would get the Squeak4.4-12327.zip which contains the image and changes, then get the SqueakV41 sources.zip then get the latest Cog VM from http://www.mirandabanda.org/files/Cog/VM/.

Unzip everything into the same folder (as said I'm in Windows) and start the exe.

BTW ftp.squeak.org gives you all (most?) versions of Squeak.

Cheers,

Herbert