On 16 March 2010 00:29, Doug Cacialli <doug.cacia...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello list,

> Building Lingua-Stem
> Can't locate Lingua/Stem.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
> C:/strawberry/perl/lib C:strawberry/perl/site/lib
> c:\strawberry\perl\vendor\lib .) at lib/Lingua/test.pl line 2.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at lib/Lingua/test.pl line 3.
> lib/Lingua/test.pl failed at
> C:/strawberry/perl/lib/Module/Build/Base.pm line 2795.

I'm not familiar with Strawberry perl but the error says it can't find
Lingua::Stem. It looks like this is happening during the testing
process. Is it possible to download the package and attempt to install
in manually? You could then set PERL5LIB to include the path to the
to-be-installed Lingua-Stem/lib or edit the test .pl and use lib.

HTH,
Dp.