On 22 July 2010 01:38, Jeff Pang <pa...@arcor.de> wrote:
> A basic concept:
>
> For people the address of f...@gmail.com and f...@googlemail.com are the same
> one.
> But for the list admin program they are really two different ones.
>
> Also people may know that something like f...@aol.com and f...@aim.com,
> b...@netzero.com and b...@netzero.net are the alias to each other.
> But for mailing list daemon program, they are not smart enough to know
> that they are the same stuff.

> So you should have the need to re-subscribe to the list using your
> email address with the new TLD.

The problem with that solution is I would receive each message twice
since I can't un-subscribe my old address. When I try to un-subscribe
it says:

beginners@perl.org mailing list.

at beginners-ow...@perl.org.

I'm sorry, I've been unable to carry out your request,
since the address

  f...@gmail.com

was not on the beginners mailing list when I received
your request and is not a subscriber of this list.

So I hope someone is picking up the beginners-ow...@perl.org emails.

Thanx,
Dp.