MrSinatra;495762 Wrote:

> i'm kinda surprised by this post erland, considering your
> disillusionment with their 3rd party developers.

I still like the product to survive, it's still a great product line
with huge potential with or without third party plugins. However, unless
something happens I'm a bit scared the competition will catch up and
take over the market. IMHO, Logitech really needs to take the next step
and start implementing features that will enhance your music listening
experience not just make it possible to listen to music.

I haven't touched any of my third party applets or plugins since I
posted the other thread and don't plan to do it unless something changes
that makes the inspiration come back. I think I only said that I will
take a break from third party development, I didn't say I'd take a break
from the community.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))