On Sat, 2 Nov 2002 21:50:58 -0800 Sean 'Shaleh' Perry
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Saturday 02 November 2002 20:05, dan radom wrote:
>
> > i wonder if requireing users to create an account and login prior to
> > submitting bugs would cut down on some of thi unnecessary volume, or
> > is that even an option with sf.net?
>
> I do have the option of disabling it.  However I am loathe to require a
> sf.net account.

Not sure if this is an option, but could the support page be disabled and
replaced with something indicating that support requests are fielded by
the mailing list?  Then we could provide some information about why we
chose to use a mailing list format and how to subscribe.

--
Jamin W. Collins