Bugs item #637385, was opened at 2002-11-12 13:09
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=428680&aid=637385&group_id=40696

Category: Appearance/Rendering
Group: 0.65.x

Initial Comment:
I changed my hardware some time ago and got a brand new Ati Radeon 8500 64mb. The
blackbox looks great on it despite one small bug. In fact it is quite big one.

I am not able to move windows around the screen smoothly. I can only move them to some
fixed positions - the corners of the screen. I can't place the window manualy in the
center. The window itself can be rendered there - only if blackbox allows, eg. I have
fullscreen xterm running and I start some additional ones, then they will appear not
in the corners. This doesn't mean I can move such windows. I can't, as I described
above.

In fact there is one exception - xmms. I can move it freely - but only its panel and
playlist integrated manager. If I open a gtk-panel for loading songs I get the same
problem with moving.

Ok, I don't know how to explain it more clearly. I checked other window managers and
they work fine, so I assume it's blackbox' fault. I'm running Freebsd 4.6, blackbox
0.65.0.

If you need some additional info just ask - here or via  e-mail
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (remove the NOSPAM text)

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)