well both galeon (mmmmmm) and konqueror (ewwwww) both do it with their
drop down menus, the qt one didn't do it first time, but did second time
around. most gtk apps do it. i've attached my  blackboxrc file as well.

> this seems to be somewhat rare.  I did a fair bit of work on this type of
> problem in 0.65, if you could provide sample programs and how to recreate the
> problem it will be looked into further.

thanks

chris
xxxx
session.screen0.slit.placement: CenterRight
session.screen0.slit.direction: Vertical
session.screen0.slit.onTop:     False
session.screen0.slit.autoHide:  False
session.screen0.toolbar.onTop:  False
session.screen0.toolbar.autoHide:       False
session.screen0.toolbar.placement:      BottomCenter
session.screen0.toolbar.widthPercent:   66
session.screen0.workspaceNames: Workspace 1,Workspace 2
session.screen0.rowPlacementDirection:  LeftToRight
session.screen0.strftimeFormat: %I:%M %p
session.screen0.focusNewWindows:        True
session.screen0.workspaces:     2
session.screen0.disableBindingsWithScrollLock:  False
session.screen0.colPlacementDirection:  TopToBottom
session.screen0.edgeSnapThreshold:      0
session.screen0.focusModel:     SloppyFocus AutoRaise
session.screen0.windowPlacement:        RowSmartPlacement
session.screen0.fullMaximization:       True
session.screen0.focusLastWindow:        True
session.screen1.slit.placement: CenterRight
session.screen1.slit.direction: Vertical
session.screen1.slit.onTop:     False
session.screen1.slit.autoHide:  False
session.screen1.toolbar.onTop:  False
session.screen1.toolbar.autoHide:       False
session.screen1.toolbar.placement:      BottomCenter
session.screen1.toolbar.widthPercent:   66
session.screen1.workspaceNames: Workspace 1,Workspace 2,Workspace 3,Workspace 4
session.screen1.rowPlacementDirection:  LeftToRight
session.screen1.strftimeFormat: %I:%M %p
session.screen1.focusNewWindows:        True
session.screen1.workspaces:     4
session.screen1.disableBindingsWithScrollLock:  False
session.screen1.colPlacementDirection:  TopToBottom
session.screen1.edgeSnapThreshold:      0
session.screen1.focusModel:     SloppyFocus AutoRaise
session.screen1.windowPlacement:        RowSmartPlacement
session.screen1.fullMaximization:       True
session.screen1.focusLastWindow:        True
session.styleFile:      /home/chris/.blackbox/Styles/currentstyle
session.autoRaiseDelay: 800
session.cacheMax:       200
session.menuFile:       /usr/local/share/blackbox/menu
session.doubleClickInterval:    250
session.opaqueMove:     False
session.imageDither:    True
session.colorsPerChannel:       4