Jamin W. Collins wrote:

On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 07:17:00PM +0300, Anarky wrote:

Chris Grossmann wrote:

Nah.

(-:
but you don't know how much fun it is to wave your magic mouse and things to happen on the screen :p

Some of us don't consider it fun. Amazingly, there are some that detest the rodent.

wEll .. suprising as this may sound I myself am a anti-clicker (as many tasks that can be done with the keyboard are cool, eg. I've set Ctrl-Alt-X for closing a window instead of clickng on the small x) .. but am pro-productivity .. so if wigling my mouse again would make windows do stuff .. I'd consider it a nice thing.