On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 03:08:04 +0000, Keith Maika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Both your messages just show up blank to me.  I figured it was just
> mozilla not reading it correctly, but not sure.  I have to do a
> view-source to see what you wrote.

His MUA is not generating the MIME format correctly, or the list software is munging
it up.  The first section is never displayed (it ususally says something like "This is
a multi-part message in MIME format," with the message being in one of the later
sections).  I have to also view source to see his messages, in Sylpheed-Claws.

- gile