On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 18:21:25 -0600 Doug Reeves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> if there's no root menu, then what happens if you log into blackbox and
> don't have any other applications (like bbkeys) running? when I first
> started using blackbox, it took me a while to figure out that there are
> other apps that go along with it. I was able to figure out what they were
> though. Without a root menu, how would you exit blackbox with no other
> apps running? I don't think you would be able to do anything. In my
> opinion, the root menu should stay. another option would be to replace it
> with another feature that would allow you to run apps and exit blackbox,
> but I don't see much point in that.

Come on now, you're grasping at straws. :) You can always 'killall blackbox'
from a terminal or press Ctrl-Alt-Backspace under XFree (which is a
combination taken by X, no need for bbkeys). But nevermind that, every
application has a learning curve, if you eventuall learned about bbkeys what's
to stop you from learning about bbmenu?

--
Ciprian Popovici