On Sat, Apr 24, 2004 at 11:14:31PM -0400, Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper wrote:
> > This has already been filed as a bug against blackbox.  If you'll
> > note, the assertion is in bt::FontCache, which is in libbt, the
> > blackbox library.  I am MORE than willing to fix the bug if it's
> > indeed mine, but I don't think it is.  =:/
>
> ack.  the URL is:
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=428680&aid=912369&group_id=40696

Seeing as Brad might be handling the Firefox issues, I thought I would
give a hand at fixing something else :) (I don't think I would be able
to solve the Firefox one myself, anyway - for starters, I don't know how
to find the event Firefox is sending when it tries to popup the history
thing)

I found the cause of the problem. Made a patch, which caused another
problem. :) Take a look at the bug report. I ran out of time tonight, I
have an exam tomorrow, so I really should be sleeping!

Link to bug report:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=912369&group_id=40696&atid=428680

Steven
--
 .. .. .. Steven Kah Hien Wong (Glutinous) .. .. .. .. ..
: E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]