Hi,

got problems on poedit: There is no edge to grab the window frame (these
small bars at the bottom of the window frame left & right) with
the mouse to change the size. Anybody here with the same problem on
poedit 1.3.1 on Debian 3.1 ? Or is that just a specific poedit bug ?
I can`t file a bugreport to Debian 'cause I compiled BB-0.70.0 myself
and want to make shure that it is a bug in poedit and not in BB

regards,  Jens