* Patrick Bogen ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> Also, FWIW, I though about implementing this myself, but
> I decided that it would just be me not wanting to change how I do
> things- which isn't necessarily a good thing.

i knew there are more people who would like to have the old style back.
;)

> The new window resizing isn't bad once you get over it being
> different.

i have thought about this for some time (actually i implemented the
toggle just days after 0.70 was released) and now for me i am convinced
that the old style is simpler and faster to work with. You just dont
have do care about which quadrant of a window you hit, hold alt and
left-mouse to move the window and switch to right-mouse to adjust the
windows size. This feature was the first in blackbox i got used to and
which convinced me off blackbox being the windowmanager i was searching
for.

regards
sascha