Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 17:40
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] video game narrator makes it's debut

This is strictly a podcast that you listen to. Their first episode is
Gone Home. While they are not making games or otherwise, still, I
listened to the Gone home sample and thought it was great!

I get there's a demand to make accessible games, but I think this can be
fun too, for the games that will never be accessible.

In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,
From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM
Pennsylvania West County Emergency Com-Tree Manager