Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 16:09:32 -0500
From: "Matt Bader" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>
Subject: Re: OT - CHPs cracking down in South Bay

I drive fast with conditions and traffic permitting, and I believe it can be
done safely.  I have never been in an accident which one could attribute to
luck or to the fact that I always assume the other drivers are less aware
than I am on the road, and I leave a margin of error for their mistakes.  I
also never drive fast on a road I don't know (especially the twisties).
After driving at 130 mph the other day, on an open and safe road, I almost
wiped out my car at about 40 mph because we got a sudden snow shower and I
was caught out on the road where I didn't want to be.  Did the old spin
left, spin right routine but managed to recover, and gave the other
motorists a great show.  So, you never know...

Matt Bader
98 M3/4
Delaware