Hi,

Well, when I saw this error, I checked the directory structure under
"upload" path, the folder "64" already existed.

For the comments of Nicolás Alvarez, the folder "64" is created and has
bad permissions itself. I'm not very clear about this, because other
folders worked well and jobs finished successfully. I submitted those
jobs with the same method - "boinc_submit" script.

If someone folder created and has bad permission itself, how can I avoid
this? Is it a bug of the "file_upload_handler" component?

Thanks!