I appear to have missed the window of cheap flights to Buffalo from Boston.
Yesterday, things were looking like about $160, today they're around $350.
Bah.

How are people who are going there this year traveling?
I really want to go, since I've enjoyed all the previous ones.
But that's a pretty steep price, now.

Driving seems a little rough, at least on my own.  Even if I speed, I don't
imagine it'll be under 7 hours.

Amtrak is $128 round trip, but takes 11-12 hours each way.

What's everyone else doing?
YAPC is my one annual escape from my Life-O-Java, and I'd hate to miss it.

Comments, suggestions, commiserations welcome
thanks                          philipp