MW> Memoize::ITU3X, Manifest::Constants, and Time::Space::Continuum

URI> i don't WANT any of those on cpan! :)

I can see plausible uses for Memoize::ITU3X :-).

Manifest::Constants could actually be useful in a bondage-and-discipline
style corporate, so I'm a little surprised that one hasn't been
released. If I were building a business on Perl logic, like an eBay, I
might want this module.

  MW> he also mentioned Lingua::LinkParser, the one that created
  MW> sentence diagrams, which is on CPAN

URI> i recall damian said that he didn't write that one
URI> but used it for his parser classes

It drags in a lot of meta-data. Quite a big project.  I need to play
with it sometime ...

Bill