On Wednesday, Jan 10th 2007 at 11:04 -0500, quoth Philipp Hanes:

=>Emma's is (still?) awesome.
=>Been eating there only since their new location, but I can't imagine it
=>used to be substantially better.  That's just not possible :-)

Not be cynical but...

All good tasting food is an exersize in salt, sugar and/or fat delivery
systems. The lowly potato chip could be made out of cardboard and people
would still eat it as long as it worked as a good substrate for carrying
the oil and salt.

=>