At 02:16 PM 12/21/03, Travis Edmunds wrote:

From: Ronn!Blankenship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Filtering
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 12:34:57 -0600

What does the rest of the list think? Should we avoid environmental topics entirely from now on, or what? I sure don't to offend anyone or cause anyone to leave the list.

-- Ronn! :)

Assuming it's a sincere question, as I'm not certain whether or not you jest, let me just say that no topic should be avoided, omitted, ostracized, black-listed etc...

I am sincere about not wanting to offend anybody to the extent that they leave the list.

However, I also agree with everyone who has said that it is ultimately up to each member of the list to decide how to handle threads which upset them. On occasion someone has said something which upset me, but I'm still here . . .

(I suppose someone will see that as a challenge . . . )

-- Ronn! :)