Not playing Europeans in Rostock? Not going to Live 8 in Hyde Park?
Then get to Regents Park, London for some Pick-Up on Saturday the 2nd of July
from 1:30pm onwards. We'll be at the north end, near the Zoo. When we've all
had enough we'll be off to the pub for a BBQ at the Edinboro Castle.

Don't worry we are not trying to start a new team or poach players. We just
want to play some pick-up in the park. I personally guarantee no drills or
time-out's for discussion about tactics or strategy - just play.

You know it makes sense!
Jazz

ps Apologies to non-Londoners