Lots of teams struggling for MT4, and unfortunately we were struggling so much we had to pull out. One of the main problems has to be the massive gap between MT3 and MT4 - we've had real problems hanging onto our newer players (and not only them) who were really keen at the beginning of the season but in an 11-week gap it's hard to keep up the competitive spirit. We struggled as well to get players to come to MT2 *and* MT3 because they were on consecutive weekends.

Can we really make an effort next year to spread the Mixed Tour out properly? I know it's been hard with Europeans etc but there is an international tournament every year, and the Open & Women's tour has managed OK. I know lots of people don't take the Mixed Tour as seriously but for some of us it's the main event of the summer and it's annoying to be sidelined to this extent.

This is not just aimed at the organisers of the tour - in order to spread the tournaments out properly timewise (and please, location-wise! We've already been from Edinburgh to Southampton once this year) we need people from all over the UK to bid to host the tournaments.

Anna
Salt'n'Sauce (Edinburgh)