Hi all,

Apologies for being a little out of date and not posting the details
earlier.

There is the plan to run a chill-out junior tournament in Glastonbury the
weekend of 17th/18th Septmeber.

The intention is to have a relaxed tournament, much like the full
Glastonbury tournament the weekend before, as an unwind from a hectic
outdoor season. We will have the facilities of the Glastonbury site
including marked pitches, party venue, free on-site camping and barbecue
(weather permitting!).

The fee will be around £80 (when Timmy swims back from Sweden we will
finalise this!).

Following the emails sent out there already seems to be some interest, but
could any teams keen on coming please email me (chrispenfold AT
bigfoot.com). We will then confirm details.

Cheers

Chris Penfold and Timmmy