Hey All

after many requests (both to me and the world at large it seems) Ro Sham Bo have
decided its time to announce the dates of this years EDINBURGH BEGINNERS...

due to an apparently annual (which surprised us, seeing as they didn't have it
last year) fireworks display, the tourni cannot be on the first weekend of
november, meaning this years Edinburgh Beginners Ultimate Frisbee Tournament
will be on the 29/30 october.

As with last year we are making the tourni mixed, this means there will always
be at least one beginner girl on the line.

Obviously there will be the usual prizes for party, best hat /costume and best
dressed team at the party (costumes, please don't come looking smart!)

IMPORTANT:  last year the sunday was nearly cancelled because of what the sports
hall has termed 'indecent attire'.  I was given 10 minutes to make sure every
'obscenity' was removed and that everyone was wearing full sports kit,
apparently thongs aren't included (which is good, as it was not nice!).  This
year they are not giving us the ten minutes, if ANYONE is wearing anything that
you wouldn't show your grandmother the whole tournament will be IMMEDIATELY
CANCELLED AND WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN.  Please help us by wearing decent sports
kit, and keeping all of it on!

sorry to have to get serious over a beginners tourni, but i don't really want to
be the TD when the tourni is forever banned!

As you will obviously be wanting to come along, please e-mail me at this
address.

see you there

milla