Yo BD,

Not sure how often this local newspaper coverage type stuff happens,
but Ultimate is in the (Brighton&Hove) Argus today;

http://www.theargus.co.uk/the_argus/news/NEWS6.html

The article on the third page of the paper is bigger with a few more
photos and more text (including a bit about "How to throw a perfect
frisbee" - whatever that might mean - containing the most excellent
phrase "Come through with your arm and flick your wrist just at the
end of the stroke") -- I'll scan it in next week sometime.

Oh, and while I'm here, Nationals does seem like it should be
downsized a little, so getting the last qualification spot really
matters.  24 sounds like a good number to me, because then getting
into the top 8 of the B Tour would have some real importance, but I
know it'd probably be a nightmare to schedule in as even a way as
straight knockout.

See you in a few hours,

Felix

www.seultimate.org