Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 22:11:16 +0100
From: "Lookfly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [BD] Lookfly Fresher Packs 2005
To: "'Britdisc'" <britdisc@near.me.uk>, "'Uni Ultimate'"
        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

It's new...
It's improved...
It's available for dispatch to your university, college or school in two
weeks time...

Lookfly present...

The 2005 Freshers Packs!!!!!!
...supported by Lookfly, The UKUA, Roadie Films and BULA.

What is a Freshers Pack?

A few years back Lookfly got a good idea.  We treasure our good ideas
and decided to see it though.  Listening to our friends in the student
ultimate community, we heard one consistent concern and this was how to
recruit and keep new players.  A difficult task when competing with
mainstream sports.

We thought to ourselves..."How much would a human head head weigh if
it was made of cheese?"...and then we thought..."I wonder if we could
use our powers for good and create something to help the students
capture and keep the interest of new players?!"

The Freshers Pack was born.

Well it's three years later and after two very successful Freshers
Pack releases the 3rd edition is being launched.  In the last few
years we distributed our Freshers Pack with the idea of giving them to
freshers at the freshers fair.  This turned out to be difficult as
most newbies just tossed our hard work in the bin and never attended a
practice.  Now the idea is to use it not as much to attract new
recruits but more to keep them.  The Freshers Pack will help Captains
and Team Presidents add a certain amount of credence to our sport.

The Lookfly Freshers Pack includes:

1) Up to 30 copies of 'The Lookfly Student Guide to Ultimate'
This is an interactive CD with introductory information about the game
to give to new players. The Flash  presentation includes the 10 simple
rules of ultimate, information about the UKUA, how to stay informed,
and lots of other bonus features such as video clips, sound bites, hot
pics, and a discount voucher for the recipient's first disc purchase.

2) 3 full colour and very sexy A3 Posters to use around your campus
detailing who your team is, when your practise times are and the practise
location.

3) Handy team discount on Lookfly Custom Performance uniforms to make sure
your new players have the right duds to look and feel like a team.

Order now by replying to this email or get your club president to send an
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Closing date for orders is 30th September 2005 (or while stocks last -
whichever
comes first).

As this is a non-profit project supported by Lookfly and the UKUA, there are
restricted quantities available. There should be enough for everyone but
please only order what you think you'll need.

Max order quantity for free dispatch is 30. If you need more, please contact
us after 30th September to see if there are any left over. Standard Royal
Mail
shipping costs will apply for all Freshers Packs ordered after this date and
can be paid for by cheque, paypal or bank transfer. Or you can collect.

In order to get this free stuff, Lookfly need to know your:

Contact Name:
University/College/School Name:
Team Name:
Contact Telephone Number:
Your Position within Club:
Delivery Address:
CD Quantity Required (max 30):

Will your club be using them:
A) To recruit new members at freshers fair and if so, when is you
freshers fair date?
B) At practise to support current coaching tools and help maintain players
C) For other purposes (please specify):

Reply as soon as possible to take advantage of this free offer (supply is
limited).

Cheers for now

Allison & Steve

Lookfly Custom Uniforms
and Ultimate Toys
http://www.lookfly.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+44 7810 590151

***New Above & Beyond Ultimate DVD out now! Visit
http://www.lookfly.com/shopvideos.htm for more details***

End of BritDisc Digest, Vol 25, Issue 17