These were lost in the ether when Britdisc went down.

Mixed Nationals was held at York on 17/18 September and the Results were as follows:

1.  Rampant X
2.  LeedsLeedsLeeds
3.  Little Shef
4.  Bristol PLastic Factory
5.  BAF
6.  Ltd Release
7.  Brighton
8.  Electric Mayhem
9.  Curious Bacon
10. BASIC
11. Discuits
12. Sheffield Steal
13. Flyght Club
14.  ABH
15.  Bristol Plastic Factory 2

Spirt - Brighton

MVPs of the final - Wayne Retter & Claire Hussey

Thanks to everyone for coming and making the event a great success. I have had positive feedback from the University and as such we may well have found another regular venue for tournaments. If anyone has any comments regarding the event please send them directly to me.

Special thanks to Ryan and Ltd Release for bringing up the equipment, Hannah for running the shop and for generally making sure I got things done, and to Catherine Candlin for making the trophies.

Lets do it again sometime!

Dave.

PS.  Official Rules of 2 on 2 Ultimate.

Pitch is 18 metres long with 2 x 5m endzones
Pitch is 12 metres wide
Stall count is 10
2 pace brick
In most tournaments, games are played to 4. If however the game reaches 3-3 without any points being scored against the pull then there is a "penalty shoot out".

"Penalty shoot out"
Players have 1 throw to make a scoring pass, from the centre of the field, with a stall count of 5.

Get practicing - next tournament will have scheduled space for this...