NW Winter League shall run at chester Roodee Racecourse, as it did
  last year, from 12noon, until around 5, whilst the light holds, on the
  following Sundays:

  *23rd October
  *20th November
  *18th December
  *22nd January
  *26th February
  *19th March

  If anyone who entered last year cannot make one of these dates, please
  let me know, and i'll endeavour to get back to you. The event is free,
  and will be open to all divisions (Open/Student, Mixed, Girls, U16s &
  Juniors).

  The following format shall be used:

  50 minute matches, with a two point cap option. If a team reaches 13
  prior to 50 minutes, then win. You shall recieve 5 points for a win, 1
  for a loss. At the final event, the winner will be announced, with the
  possibility of earning a small prize!

  Please let me know if you will be interested in attending,

  Cheers, Scott, Catch Those. ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

  *The previously stated Bagel-Point has been removed.

  Please don't reply to this e-mail address, I'm doing a nice favour for
  Scott here :D

  Fed up with spam in your inbox? [1]Find out how to deal with junk
  e-mail here!