Just wanted to say something briefly. We tried to implement the new pull
rules last weekend at the Great Barr Crawls to the NIA, and I thought
they were generally a success. Well done Benji.

I noticed from the sidelines that there were a few people who hadn't
bothered to learn the rules in the slightest, but they were also the
people that I saw bending the other rules a bit during the game, so it
wasn't a shock. People tended to think more about the pulls, and a few
people started to attack the pulls in order to gain a bit of ground.
Probably due to the nature of some of the people there, the
pull-catching nervousness was still present but that mindset will soon
disappear.

Andy